The importance of business protection is often overlooked. It helps business owners plan for the unexpected by providing cover to ensure the business can continue with minimal disruption following the loss of one of their key employees or one of the business owners through death, critical illness or temporary disablement.
- Provides a financial safety net if a key member of staff dies or is diagnosed with a serious illness (if Critical Illness Cover is also selected)
- The claim is paid directly to the company or partners, allowing breathing space to help keep the business trading as normally as possible.
Relevant Life Cover
- Allows companies to offer a death-in-service benefit to its employees (including salaried directors)
- It’s set up by the company and pays out a tax-free, lump sum on the death (or diagnosis of a terminal illness) of the person insured
Share & Partnership Protection
- Helps business owners keep control of the company if one of them dies or is diagnosed with a critical illness
Enquire about Business Protection
Service you can trust
MCBs knowledge of the financial market is superb. They give honest advice in a way that is easy to understand. We have always found them easily contactable and quick to answer any questions or queries we have. I have never received anything but first class standard from them.
Sonia in Norwich
Excellent fact finding and customer understanding in first instance. Worked tirelessly to find right products which I felt were not only competitive but explained the small detail, which is so often overlooked. Paul also gave a long term view/strategy. An all round first class service.
Andy in Norwich
Great firm, honest, pragmatic and professional advice. I've always found Mark and his team to be really helpful - a rare find in an often bureaucratic industry, highly recommended!
James in Norfolk
Customer at the heart of everything
When dealing with MCB, I've felt they put the customer at the heart of everything they do. In my own personal experience I received excellent customer service for my own mortgage, they sat down with me to understand my needs and showed a genuine interest on helping me achieve this. I was kept up to date throughout the whole mortgage process and would thoroughly recommend MCB to anyone needing guidance/reassurance on help their finances.
Matthew in Norwich
Mark and the team are superb. No silly jargon, no hard sell, just good old fashioned customer service and advice. Highly recommended, and will use them again and again. They have already helped me on several occasions. I have also recommended them to friends and colleagues.
Richard in Suffolk